Document your life – Tell your stories.
Photography is a way of freezing time, documenting moments, and preserving memories. I want to capture those connections and details for you that will evoke emotion for years to come. My hope is that your images will be a treasure passed down to future generations to tell your story.
Before the session, we will email or chat about your favorite things and favorite places (and for my lifestyle clients it might include a little bit of homework about the details of your every day). The time I invest to learn about you inspires the shoot and helps me tailor the experience for you. This will result in a fun experience and custom photographs that are uniquely yours!
Each packages include:
- A pre-session consultation
- Your photography session
- The time to professionally hand edit your images
- A Facebook preview of your session with your permission
- A beautiful online gallery of your professionally hand-edited images
- High resolution digital files with a print release (understanding photographic copyright protection)
- Professional prints also available for purchase
Specific session details:
- A signed contract* and non-refundable deposit** due at time of booking to secure your session date/time
- Prices listed for 2016 sessions. All session and product rates are subject to change at any time. In fairness to all clients, all rates are non-negotiable.
- *A contract and model release form is required on ALL sessions.
- **There is a non-refundable retainer/deposit due at the time of booking. Should illness or other unforeseen circumstance occur, please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. Sessions will not be cancelled due to light rain.
- I reserve the right to reschedule sessions due to unfavorable weather conditions, illness, or emergencies.
NOTE: Any cost associated with specific shoot locations (entry fees, permissions, etc.) will be charged in addition to session fee. Any location beyond 40 miles of Kennesaw, GA/zip code 30152 will incur a travel fee of $25/per 50 miles.